Take advantage of the DRA2+ & EDL2+ exclusive offers before time runs out
The Developmental Reading Assessment, Second Edition Plus K-8 (DRA2+) and Evalucacion del desarrollo de la lectura®, Secunda Edicion Plus K-6 (EDL2+) are formative reading assessments with progress monitoring tools. Using criterion-related, construct and content validity, they measure oral reading fluency and comprehension so students become successful English and Spanish readers more quickly.
These powerful tools are now available for a discounted price and include features like progress monitoring, word analysis, and digital support tools.
Progress Monitoring Keeps Learning on Track
Regular progress monitoring can help educators quickly adapt instruction for struggling readers. DRA2+ and EDL2+ monitor oral reading fluency, comprehension, vocabulary, and word reading. They include 95 brief fiction and non-fiction leveled passages with Teacher Observation Guides, Moving into Instruction recommendations, Instructional Routine Cards, and graphic organizers.
Word Analysis Assessment for Students That Need a Bit More
The DRA2+ and EDL2+ Word Analysis are individual diagnostic assessments that provide teachers with a systematic means to observe how emerging and struggling readers attend to and work with the various components of spoken and written words. The information gained from this assessment enables teachers to determine students' level of control of various word analysis tasks and plan more effectively for instruction. Word Analysis is divided into five strands: Phonological awareness, metalanguage, letter/high frequency word recognition, phonics, and structural analysis.
Digital Tools Simplify Administration
The DRA2+ and EDL2+ apps for iPad simplify administration of the assessments, scoring, and reporting. Using the app teachers can:
- Score students' performance at point of use
- Record students for on-demand playback
- Diagnose each student's reading proficiency
- Determine DRA2+/EDL2+ levels and guided reading levels
- Monitor progress of struggling readers
- Access teacher, school, and district reports online via the DRADashboard
Resources for Data-Driven Instruction
There are two online tools also available for use with DRA2+ and EDL2+:
- DRA Dashboard - Teachers and administrators can use the DRA Dashboard to access student, class, school, and district reports on demand. The DRA Dashboard visually illustrates the strengths and weaknesses of students to provide focused instruction that is meaningful and personalized.
- Online Management System (OMS) - The Online Management System houses each student’s assessment data online and provides reports that help teachers and administrators to make data-driven decisions. Teachers spend less time gathering data and more time putting that data to use in the classroom.
For a limited time, Pearson is offering two discounts on the DRA2+ and EDL2+. Choose the one* that best meets your needs:
- 10% off any DRA2+ or EDL2+ product. This offer includes all print and digital items. This could save you thousands of dollars! PROMO CODE — TZLV
- Buy 5 DRA2+ or EDL2+ kits and get one free. That is six for the price of 5, or 12 for the price of 10, or 18 for the price of 15… you get the idea. PROMO CODE — TZLW
Complete the form to contact a Pearson sales representative before time runs out!
*No limit on the number of products, training excluded; must choose only 1 option.